Translate

Wednesday 11 September 2013

A Busy Week!

We've been busy with orders, back to school, meeting with my business advisor, looking at new things for the shop and trying to get a family of 4 ready for a holiday when all the shops are freshly filled with autumn stuff! So I'm imagining cocktails and a good book by the pool! In reality it will be more shifts between the Husband and I on who's in the pool with the kids, as they'll be complete water babies and even though at 9 & 7 they can both swim I can't rest if I can't see them. And when I say in the pool, I'm using poetic licence as my shift usually consists of sitting at the edge, sunglasses on, drink in hand giving evils to anyone who splashes me, hah! We don't seem to have had a minute around here lately with getting ready to go on our holidays! We can't wait to get to Ibiza, strictly a family holiday, our wild days of clubbing behind us, mostly!

We've got some lovely new things in the shop, check out the gorgeous pineapple print tea towels, classic black or neon pink, they're just the thing to remind you that this cold weather won't always be with us, a little bit of summer in your kitchen! 

While we're away, because we can't send any orders for a week we're going to be giving 20% off everything in the shop, so make sure you take advantage! It starts this Saturday.



We've also been putting in some orders for new things ready for our return, we've got some gorgeous scarves coming, for a new accessories section. They might not be homeware but as I never leave the house without some type of scarf, come home, throw them off over a chair or sofa then they might as well be a home accessory in our house!!

Bye for now!!


No comments:

Post a Comment