Translate

Thursday 11 July 2013

We've Opened

Monohomes is officially open for business.......

Today is our first day trading, which I'm so excited about!! Can't wait to start wrapping and sending the gorgeous goodies out to people, and even though it's very exciting, I'm also very aware of all the work I have in front of me, (hopefully). I really need to get myself out there and get better acquainted with FaceBook and  Twitter, I'm @monohomes on there by the way. It doesn't really matter what lovely things I stock if no-one actually knows about it!
I'm really excited to be going to the Harrogate Home & Gift event next week, although the business account might not be as happy as me about it! The list of exhibitors is amazing and I'm sure theres loads of things I'll want to be stocking at Monohomes.

Here's a selection of the things we have in stock, and some of the things due to arrive in next week.....

Paper Bag Vase

Black Tea & Jasmine Candle
Cement Candle Holders
Sass & Belle Pug & Camera

Mini Bunting







Audrey Always Print
London Skyline Feather Cushion
Retro Radio Feather Cushion

No comments:

Post a Comment